Tuesday, July 15, 2008

11/7/2008

YES. I am really should be happy. Leo Club organized a talk and we invite Tan Chia Yong, from 8TV. I never ever expect there's lots of people attend the talk! i was WOW. GOSH. Its great to have a such a GREAT report to send to Lion Alan soon. MUAHAHAHA.
It really SHOCKED me man...there's 270++ attended!!! FOOO~~ WOOO~~ YAAYY!!!
hehehhe. But i think the whole ceramah spoilt by my welcome speech? urgh. blame myself lar, never get ready and sweat a lot, run here run there, then suddenly its my turn to deliver the speech! I never read d speech before, never tried the mic before too! And...i went up the stage with my messy hair n reddish face. god~!!!

Photos will be coming very soon=)

I really want to thank HUI YEE and FAN YOU to entertaint us that day! hey hey, there got most popular singing group in school o~ THEY GOT FANS!!!! i never lie! they ROCK!!!!
I LOVE THEM =)
And surely our school most famous boys group - Mr. Lemonssss!
uhuhhuhuu!! Lemon Boys! *thumbs upp!*
And most important, is my MOMMY. thanks a lot, my dear chilie padi~
I LOVE YOU :) and congrats my dear!

I wonder what the h*ll made me so suffer n sad. LOL. mayb i should say dissapointed?
Or im too stressful?! gosh.
These affect my mood everyday. sigh. trying to make my EQ standard higher!
ahahaha =P
jie will help me, i knew it :-P
la~la~la~
Its very late at nite now. Ciaoz guys~!
:D

No comments: