Tuesday, June 9, 2009

9th May. 2009.

oh..goshhh! I almost forgot there was a fashion show at my school, organized by KELAB SENI.
u didn't see wrong, its really 9th MAY.

Just upload few photos. really just FEW.
Enjoy =)

Some of the contestants =)
Left to right : Pui Ching, Mun Ee, Kai Yan, See Mei, Chen Ling, Mei Hong, Kar Mun, Rong Pin and ME.

I am still promoting him.
WAI HOU is the best.
hahahaha!

SEE MEI. dan. SAYA.


On the same day...but the days turned to NIGHT.
HAPPY MAMA'S DAY! <3

Cousins that attended.
Popo back from Australia =)
(oh well, i have lots of cousins, but...not able to come back.)

hehe. lurv them =]

If you understand me, you sure know i love to teach people pose some silly pose in front the camera. see...they were so happy.
hahahahhaa!!!!
ngek ngek ngek.

Jun said : HE is our tiang.

Find u anytime if got lintah darat search for me one day, my dear cous!

Happy BELATED Mother's day to MOMMY & POH POH & AUNTY KHENG & AUNTY CAT !

miss u mahmah :)

No comments: