Sunday, November 1, 2009

rusty brain.

I am easily affected by anything. i mean it. anything.

Kinda rush here, can't write too much, I got to ask my mom to fetch my friend to my gang's house soon.
Seriously, I hope I will enjoy my night. or should I say "I am sure I will enjoy my day." ?

My brain rusted. Hardly to think anything. Well, hardly to memorize important things too!

Whatever la! I WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM BOOKS TONITE!
Gang will surely entertain me? bahh! :P
Friends Forever~ Can't wait to get u guys' presents =] naaww.

=) I will enjoy my night right?

p/s: WTH...Ful*** won the football match ystrday :( Liverpool...sigh! Shit la..they've got 2 red cards! And the "coach" kept Torres! He is the main player lar wei! Jerrard was injured :'( Bennayoun looked tiring ystrday! Not a good game + match.
COME ON, LIVERPOOL!

No comments: