Saturday, December 27, 2008

NOVEMBER ! ! !

heyyyyaaaa buddies! Once again..i know I should post this on NOV. But...you know lar, i am TOTALLY a LAZY person =P
But then I still can write out how i FEEL on the beginning of the holiday.
*WINKS*

YAY! The holiday...I've been waiting for a SUPERB LONG TIME.
LA LA LA. SAY LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA.
LA LA LA LA.
I can scream at home : HOLIDAY ! weeeeeeee!


Firstly, wish u guys have a super duper cool holidayyy =]


9th Nov., 2008. my darling's bday. I dint make many cakes this year.
aww.i am sorry =(
HAPPY BELATED BDAY, SE7EN!
What I hope is just only can go to ur concert....... :'( Come to MALAYSIA babe!

I miss this BABY. DEFINITELY...i miss him =(
When I was still in my own house, he came to our house every evening.
He's my little chubby cutie neighhbour =P
I moved. ermm...moved to grandpa's house since September.
When i back to my 'old' house to take my thing, he saw me...n din't say anything to me ANYMORE. He forgot me!!! What to do...this feeling like 'PUTUS CINTA'.
but...he's really cute >.<
Really look like J.J... :-P

My NEW house's CAT - mou mou~ look at its FUR.

Before that, my grandma take SUPER good care of it. But since my grandma got sick, she nvr mandi...i mean BATH! GOSH. and Mou Mou hates water! hahahha.

It has 3 colour on its body. It's cool u know. SHE should be proud cause' SHEs the first FURry animal i touched! i love HER. :) Everyday it loves to lepak. I wonder where IT went to. But its FUN, she will knock the door or kept meow-meow-ING to ask us to open the door for her at nite. SHE LOVES TO SLEEP. =P

I went to Cameron with cousin and cousin's DADDY & MOMMY.hehe. FUN MAN. Weather was still Ok. You can go there anytime when u're bored. Because it isn't tooooooo COLD or HOT.

I went to K.L too. ERM.SHOP SHOP SHOP. i lurv PAVILION. =P

Besides all these...I forgot what I have done in this holiday. But then I know i have a great time. hehe. One thing i am so SURE is...i never STUDY. except 29th Nov, hold and READ BIOLOGI book for 15minutes. :)

I do not wish my dad see this! He asked me DON'T pretend study. I told him I NEVER PRETEND. hahahahhha!

No comments: