Monday, February 23, 2009

:( (:


What’s up dude? It’s really been a long time I never update my blog.
I wanna write something here everytime I want to do it, masa tidak mengizinkan, and the internet was...KINDA SH*T =) so everytime i needa save in microsoft word first. sweat.
Hahahahaha. Loads of things happened...include incident yang sad… HAPPY… HYPER-SAD… HYPER-EXCITED… or even HYPER-TIRED.



1st of all, I did something shame & stupid in bilik pengawas. But then…from that moment, I knew that everyone is care about me. I shouldn’t act like a child anymore, though I was very very stress that time. Especially Mei Hong, thanks thanks and a million THANKS. And WAI HOU =D He is one of my best-boy-friend. Hohoho. I wish him all the best in chasing girls. Na na na na naaaa :-P AND THANK MANY MANY OTHER FRIENDS. Appreciate all ur advices and cares and LOVES for sure ;)

the woman. ME. the BOY.


2nd, I WENT TO HANDICAP CENTRE! Fhewwwww. I was so proud of myself that I am totally not-very-scared. It was a joint project with SBC :) Well, the smallest child there do warm my heart. I had made him SMILE BRIGHTLY and he made me SMILE too. =) ahahahhaa!!! Many complicated feeling after visited there, and many QUESTION MARKS appear in my mind. So…pls appreciate what u are having now! And pls…STOP COMPLAINING!

His favourite is ME ? LOL

SBC and YUK KWAN. YUK KWAN u all did a REAL GOOD JOB.
KEEP IT UP !


3rd, KAR MUN’S BDAYYY!!! I had wrote something TOUCH for her in the card. I am glad she LOVES the card. Hehehe. Writing by ourselves more ikhlas. :-P I am real happy when I got her msg that she likes it so much. *grins*
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIRL!
BFF forever :D

YES. MISSION COMPLETED. I gave her a birthday card inside got her favourite - MOOOOOOOOOOOO ^_^ (the photo wasn't the thing i gave her :)


4th, eyes bengkak. Luckily no need to take photo first, if not….majalah sekolah 2009 will be the scariest book ever!




5th, RED HOUSE WON for the FIRST ROUND of TARIK TALI =D keep it up!
And ya...4 more points...4 more...4 more...to beat YELLOW down =P
WE MUST BE THE CHAMPION AGAIN THIS YEARRRR !
hehehehehe

6th, I WAS SO BUSY. I AM SO BUSY.







Lastly, =D Happy Day for u ALL!

p/s: 姨公,安息。 Even though not very close with you, but u and ‘yi po’ always come to visit us. Miss ur SMILE =) everytime. Rest in peace.

付出的同时,其实是你自己的收获。

No comments: