Monday, March 30, 2009

Prefect Camp.

Well, I should post all these long time ago. But I just busy with all my school activities, tuitions and homeworks! =(

So...here are the photos before the Prefect's Camp.hehehe.

17th March - 18th March, 2009 :)

Let's Get STARTED!


Honestly, we are practicing.
But these two guys always do something stupid just to attract us.
HA HA HA.

See...everyone looks at them already.
ANNOYING lar them! :P


Hehehe. Our dance teacher - taddaa! SEE MEI!! and of course MEI HONG too, but she wasn't in the photo :)


Honestly, ME and MUN EE darn enjoy this dance!
" da da da la la la..." :P

Everyone is busy...hehe. i love this photo =)

Can't believe the chicken also interested in doing this. hahahahaha.
I think HE just spoilt all the things lar!

Busy for the OPENING CEREMONY =)

I put photo just to tell u all...
OMAMA SO YEAH~ =P

KHOO KAY HOO! SHUTTTUUPP!
HE likes to imitate ghost!

ALL MADE BY USSSSS :D

I think this is real CREATIVE ;)

Do u realize got 2 stupids doing the same action together?
URGH. WE R PLAYFUL.....just like MONKEYS = =

YEA. THE MOMENT AND STEPS WE ARE WAITING FOR.

I have many photos also this POSE.
I love my style anyway. hahahaha.


WAI HOU and me ;) GREAT GUY GREAT GUY.
I am promoting HIM. anyone interested?

WE ARE JUST HAVING FUNNNN.


2 SELF-LOVING PEOPLE.
They got 'road' punya..hahaha.
Jgn salahkan saya... :P
I WAS JUST JOKING! (scared~)

SORRY WAI HOU!
but i think i should share this photo with all my friendssss =P

3 figures of Buddha.
2 people of tourists.
(NOT MY IDEA. NOT MY IDEA.)


We just can't wait for the CAMP!
wahahahaha.



MORE PHOTOS WILL BE COMING SOON =)

1 comment:

Sujuwel said...

i just cant stop laughing lah!!! hahaha!!!