Wednesday, August 26, 2009

backie

Tiring...exhausted...sweatss!

Anyway, trial will be coming very soon. countdown ... days~
I started touched and read my book since 2days ago.
I hope I still can remember till the day I will be having my exam.

Okie. I went to eat dimsum ystrday morning, and did not went to Pn.Sasi's tuition hehe.
I may be going to kayEll on friday till saturday just for bookfair or SHOPPING? MM went there on mondayyy. she could not found that book!!! I MUST GOT IT since its having SALES right? *grins*winks*
I am eager to buy a book by 九把刀 entitled 后青春期的诗!
I MUST GET IT!
Hmm..maybe I can find some Lomophotography bookiess?
nahh.

Continue...my...dear...historrryyy.
OK. OFFLINEd.

2 comments:

AH BOO said...

GAMBATEH LOL !!! i think your trial will get straight A1 !!!! HAHAHA!! :)

Helloimmunyi said...

BOOOO! its been a long time we never chat =/ kinda miss u eh... met after my spm yea, u treat me! hehe. Thanksss ;D All the best to u too, dun always be that unhappy :)