Wednesday, July 11, 2012

oh dear! its more than 3 years!

Yes! My top bias!
BEAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been liking them for 3years. Missed out the hangout session with them yesterday night, =( if not I will get the chance of picking by them and had a video call session with them. Nevermind, I am still happy! They announced that their next come back will be end of this month!
Why not 26th oppa? hahahhahahahaha. I got too high!!! It's been a year to wait for their next album! DO COME MALAYSIA!!!!!





 Wonder where is it! So cute! Art gallery somewhere in Korea....MAYBE. hmm.


Shooting latest album in New York!


Yesterday's Hangout Session in Google+.




I JUST CAN'T WAIT. DUE TO MY TOOOVERHIGHNESS, I CAN'T BLOG ANYTHING!!!!!!!!! JANGHYUNSEUNG IS DAMN HOT. AND YESSSSSSSS........ GOSH, I LIKE SIX OF THEM, STILL! :DD



The video that shows everyone can sing! WHYYYY. WHY beast will appear. -__-
EXCITING!

No comments: