Thursday, May 23, 2013

hello!

Hello! I've been busy with studies... I mean exams! Yeah, exam once a year.
Finished Tort paper, I got a strong feeling that I wanted to cry while writing the answers. 3 hours, 4 answers, not enough for me at all. After the paper, totally no mood. Not that difficult, but then its more difficult compare with last year's questions. Mind totally blank the moment I got the answer, but thank God, I still managed to write something, at least many many many many many many MANY PAGES of answers!
After the paper, reached home and slept whole day. Too tired. Cried a while. After that pray so hard, hopefully won't fail.

2nd, Law of Trusts. Screwed gao gao. Or I should say all the Zone B students kena screwed? I was prepared. Although not FULLY PREPARED, at least I believe that I can pass it maybe? OH HOLY. I got the question paper, 15minutes reading time (as usual). I looked at the questions, wtf?

First ques, essay - Charitable trusts (Fine, I just did refreshing on this topic few mins before entered exam hall, can recall A BIT. I expect it to come out with problem question, but it was not. I won't do it).
2nd ques, problem ques - Totally no idea, not that panic yet, still have 6 questions to read thru.
3rd ques, problem ques - NO IDEA AT ALL AGAIN. Wonder if I took the wrong paper. Why the heck a 3rd party that not inside the will are claiming? There's no main issues, weird. Skipped.
4th ques, essay - Private Purpose trust. WHAT DA HELL. IT SHOULD BE IN PROBLEM QUES. WHAT THE HELL. THE QUOTATION THEY GAVE I NEVER SAW BEFORE. Damn it, I left only four questions to do!
5th ques, problem ques - NO IDEA AGAIN. I AM TOTALLY SCREWED. ALMOST BURST OUT CRYING IN EXAM HALL but acted calm.
Same goes to 6th... 7th... and 8th questions.

15mins reading time has ended, and candidates started writing answers. I was looking around, and lying on the table and start rereading the questions. I decided to take the challenge and did problem question, not even half of the answer, I put a big cross on the answer sheet, and gave up, proceed to write another.
I only managed to do 2 essays which I hardly squeeze my brain juice only manage to write 5-6pages. The third one, I have no idea which to pick, I picked another essay question again, and took the risk, put down all the knowledge I had which I didn't know whether it related with the quotation. Totally messed up!

Entered exam hall not more than one hour, witnessed a scene that SELDOM happened. Many students walked out from the exam hall. I wanted to do so, but I was so afraid of being alone at outside. (wth). Time's up. Passed the answer sheet, no one was actually wanted to talk. In a sudden, everyone is cursing. Seriously la, what happened with the examiner, why so mean? It's too hard for us. Surprisingly, I still survived after the kinda-strong wind came from super cold aircond plus I was using my free time to conteng on the question paper.
Whatever, this paper, confirmed failed.

No appetite. And slept for whole day after the paper. Very tired. I am very afraid that I can't get second lower in this second year degree, if not, I can't even get a chance to practice and become a lawyer. Instead of giving me a pass of four subjects, please do fail me. Or these two subjects just gimme a pass (though Trust is impossible to happen), and other two papers treat me better please. I need ur help for my future.

Sigh. Stress!

My friend posted on facebook. Caption : Fundamental mistake.

Haha. Life goes on dude!

Answers submitted, being emo or cry also useless. Unless someone goes to London and burn all the answer sheets. Ha. What can I do is only do better on next two papers *pray pray pray pray pray* I need a more powerful energy booster and I hate MIB for stealing all my knowledge at the moment I open my eyes from my precious sleep! Hahhahahaa.

Oh ya. My classmate shared something fun indeed true on college's page.
"Lesson for 22/05/2013 
Watch ALL TV series because examiners might just set a question involving the characters. I suggest, How I Met Your Mother".
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

And thanks shan zhu for talking to me after my freaking exam! Two papers to go! ;)
Yeah, shan zhu - wild boar. ngek!

No comments: