Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hell-o Kuala Lumpur!

Yes. I am back.
I used to stay in Perak for a week to study Business Studies, as I thought one week one subject, but I extended it until 2 weeks. WTHHHHH =________=
And...I didn't study much! And until now I can't remember what I've studied! This is just soooo bad :(

Had too much fun in Perak. Spent too much time in hanging around and chatting with buddies.
ohhh. I miss you ALL!
I wanted to post a long post, but time doesn't allow. I WASTED 2 WEEKS!
HELLLLL! Anyway, I do appreciate the time spent with my friends! hehehehe.

Coming back to KL seems like facing the reality again. Back to my hectic study life.
AS really coming soon, from facebook I know that my friends are all working hard on it!
shit! stressss!
And... what am I doing right now??? Laziness, can you please leave me alone!?

I MISS MY MOM DAD SISTERS!

YOU made me feel complicated!!! Can you please message me!?
=(

Anyway, I had a great Saturday =))



Arghh!
What a random post. Will be back to college soon.
No, it should be BACK TO LIBRARY SOON.


KICK KICK EMO & LAZINESSS!

No comments: