Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Stadium Bukit Jalil~

This post suppose to post 27th Oct.2007~ But my computer's monitor got some problem, so now i only post something in my blog!
sigh~
Anyway, im glad i can use it now ^^

I went to stadium for a concert, hm...not a really concert, just a malaysia 50 years chinese got many tradisional shows, and got some singers perform too!
Honestly, my daddy paid so much for the tickets.
And I felt so waste lar, already paid so much, and got DannyOne, i want to go there watch him perform LIVE! oh yea~
Finally, we arrived KAY ELL :)

That stadium was HUGE :)

When we reached there, i heard someone singing, its Andrew Chan/Andrew Tan. (LOL. i dont really rmbr his english name. Winner of internasional ATQ singing competition)

And when i steop in there,i LISTEN DANNY'S VOICE!!! YA!!! ITS HIM! WHEN I RUN TO FRONT OF THE STAGE, he said THANK YOU. (He finished his song. and i wonder WHY he only sing ONE song??!?!?!! its UNFAIR to him!)
And i really dissapointed....my ONLY ONE singer that i-want-to-WATCH!
Anyway, its HOT there. And in front have many empty tables, and me n my mum just move FRONT THERE. ehehehhe =)

Here's the picssss~~ ^_^



When we reached. WE REALLY SHOCKED. THOSE PEOPLE JUST LIKE ANTsss!
OH MY GOSH! (Just half of the photo only, cuz' that's really SO MUCH people.)



This is the programme tht i want to tell u guys just now.
It wasn't a concert ^__^


Welcoming Prime Minister. Walking red carpet. haha.
And now is ONLY THE TIME started LIVE on ASTRO.


I really really WONDER WHY ASTRO doesn't show his SOLO peformance LIVE. And luckily he appear once again with others kinda XXX singers.
Anyway, i like DANNY. DANNY! DANNY!
(make some noise for danny eh?)

Boring and HOT. then BYE BYE. those waiter and waitress just like ant q-ing up and giving food to the GUESTS. haha.

No comments: