Friday, October 22, 2010

Duit duit duit !


I hate! Everytime when I am having exam or the time I need to be serious, something pops out and I get high! lol. And it made my mind full of the thing I want. whattheheck.

Yes. I need money. I really need money. =.=

Two sides decision. Which to choose? Which which which?
Don't ask me what decisions that I'm trying to decide, cause...it's might a small decision for you.
Crap!


Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world !

I am singing Money Money Money by Abba.



I can't use my dad's money! He won't screw me, but I will screw myself. (sounds like a good girl.)
AHH. Bear in mind!!!! It's just a WANT but not a NEED. Give up give up!
..... :'(
Alright, should find a part time job after my exam!
Or...just... Forget about it!?


bbbbuuurrrrhhh!

No comments: