Thursday, July 21, 2011

Grand and... Noble!

I never went to KL pasar malam before. Wednesday, for the very first time in my life, went to Connaught pasar malam (longest pasar malam in Malaysia), with a bunch of awesome people. I REALLY MEAN IT, A BUNCH, which MEANS... I went out with 10 human beings! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I WENT WITH SO MANY FRIENDS TO PASAR MALAM! ;P
How grand! Hahaha!



The girls.
Photo credits to Jocelyn Wuwu. hehehe.


We're best friends, we keep teasing each other, we care everyone, we like and we love anyone of us. We help and trust each other. The bond of friendship between us got stronger! It's not just friendship, it's a special kind of feeling towards each other, its like... a big family. =) I like them because just simply really like them! When I'm down, they always cheer me up. We got closer and closer. I love to be with them and I appreciate all the moment with them! (Do you feel... touching? :P)

From the day I came ATC until today, I met a lot of people with double or triple or uncountable faces humans, and the best friends are always the people who stand behind me and backup me whenever I need help. Yes, I am lucky, really.


Cheer for our friendship! Yay!

No comments: