Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lost time is never found again.


What a windy morning. Good morning readers.
Ate butter toffee to kickstart my beautiful day. Today has no class. Started my Intermediate class 3 days ago (Monday), 4 subjects, I still have no idea which one is my favourite subject, but I think Public Law is pretty interesting. Although only 3 days class a week, but I cannot loosen up myself. Anyway, I will have an addtional language class tomorrow, I am sooo excited!

Blink blink eyes, I am here at KL for a week already. Past few weeks, I was having fun at Perak. Check what I did at Perak.
-I straighten my hair at Des saloon.
-I went to SYS to watch singing competition, wear MM's uniform.
-I had breakfast with Kar Mun and See Mei.
-I had lunch with Chia Hui, Pei Ley, Rong Pin, Sin Yee and Mei Kee.
-I finished a HK drama named 刑警.
-Noobshit migraine attacked twice.
-Check out the Samsung Galaxy 2, took so many brouchures.
-Hometown food yum yum! Homecooked food also yum yum!
-Had KFC for several times as my tea-time. hahaha!
-Hung out with kai yan and others to De Garden. Missing all the strawberries now. hehe.
-Yeh yeh dated me go eat breakfast. hahaaha.
-Watched Beast, KBS channel for so many times!
-Dad danced Penguin dance by Beast for me! Errkk! ;P
-Went Tanjung Rambutan.
-Borrowed a HK drama from ah pan to bring back to KL.
-I can't recall anymore events. hahaha.


Proudos.
First of all, second sis graduated almost a year, FINALLY Taylors' held a convocation for all the students. Congratulations AGAIN. hehehe.

2nd, elder sisters and parents joined Bersih rally. Due to my health, my dad was not allow me to join the rally, he was struggled, he wanted me to witness this priceless historical moment, but at last, he said No. They went outside to stay overnight and updated me with the latest info. Thank God, they're safe. Really. Not wearing yellow is for the warriors' safety, if not they will be caught by the police before joining the rally, so colour is not important, the most important is all the rakyat attend the rally. Disappointed with a number of tv stations and newspaper, *shakes head*. Anyway, I salute to those who joined the rally especially those being fired by water cannons and teargas. The legal gangster, they're bullying the rakyat instead of protecting them. Damnit. So farking angry when watching those videos.
I swear I want to be a good lawyer, to fight for justice.


3rd, Miss Praveena entered common law tutorial class, and asked everyone to stand up to introduce ourselves and tell them why we want to do LLB and become a lawyer. I think such introduction will motivate oneself to do better, and do not forget why we wanna take the Degree.

4th, Tell me what to do. I can't do anything till the release of the result. MMU?

5th, many HK drama related with law nowadays, haha. Really inspiring!


Goodbye. Want to gao dim another episode of 怒火街头 first.
Next will be revising Criminal Law! :)

And yes, Lost time is never found again! Appreciate!

1 comment:

Mei said...

oh my god!!!! ur dad danced penguin dance??!!! uncle~~ u so yeng!!!!!